The New England Dahlia Society (NEDS) was founded in 2016 and encompasses growers from New England (MA, RI, CT, ME, NH, VT) and the surrounding areas (NY, NJ).
Our goals are to:
- Advance the appreciation and knowledge about the genus
- Promote education in dahlia cultivation and evaluation
- Stimulate public awareness
- Develop qualified judges to assist in local and national shows
- Foster a spirit of camaraderie, good sportsmanship, and integrity among dahlia growers and exhibitors
Membership is a mix of seasoned enthusiasts and beginners starting their dahlia adventure. We welcome all those interested regardless of level of experience. See our calendar above for the next meeting or event.